Sunday, August 27, 2017

Those really ...... types of thoughts

I don't have to have kids from my body, but...I have done an awful lot of running into people who had stories of women having kids in their forties...I can't right now. For a lot of reasons. MONEY. But I don't want to put too much pressure on myself. I suppose there's also adoption possibilities? I have a slight preference for having one in the body because then I can control what I eat, and etc...However, cramps are so unfun they almost never endear me...so...we shall see...$$$ makes a difference too. I can't think about it now, so I won't. ***** Plus, when I was younger, I never thought I'd set out to be an older mother. But are there spirits who chose older mothers for reasons? Maybe it is so. Plus I have a "baby" cat who throws up a lot. I used to think I couldn't deal with that. But the cat has made me almost immune. Good going cat. But we will try to get your digestive system on track.

No comments: