Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Early a.m. body talk

Because of my recurring challenges with pain and my womb in this body, I want to ask something. I was really disappointed before, but I still need to ask some people, if they feel even a little bit of a calling, to heed and to really choose to be their wiser, more compassionate selves.

Many of us have been encouraged to be hard and tough but some of us have to choose otherwise. It seems I just cannot heal myself if I am that way, so I conclude that I am not supposed to be that way anymore.

It's time to be more healing and a lot of men need to embrace their feminine sides more and so do some women. I really hope I can be around those people. I believe that I can be.

I still need strength. I know many people do not want to change. They like being tough. Their bodies are different. They don't have this issue, or the same urgency to seek healing. I don't know why but this is what I walk and experience now. I can't fight when I need to heal so much. I need to access levels of healing that are deep and powerful.

If you want to, you can know it's good for you, and it is also your gift to yourself if you choose to follow that part of you that is compassionate. Even if some reward you for not caring or being tough, you can choose differently. You can go on an adventure of getting in touch with your healing qualities.

People are afraid to be weak, but vulnerability is a key element of the human experience. You can see that it is a sign of bravey, not weakness, to acknowledge this. You can have wonderful experiences.

I know, because of my experiences, I will have to get so much better at healing myself and at finding people who are in touch with wise, healing energies. Maybe soon I won't have to experience chronic, intense pain in this way.

Blessed be my good books and healing helpers and my castor oil pack.

No comments: