Saturday, April 08, 2017

Be who you are

I learned something on Thursday. My need for healing is beyond everything. My experience on Thursday...I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. No one deserves to be in that much pain. I hope I can make good decisions about how to handle this part of my life. My need for healing is beyond everything. It's beyond stories, beyond past wrong doings, beyond will you or won't you be...We need more healing than we know. We are part of our environment and if my body is acting up I need to be kind to her and try to help her and heal her. I want to get better at this. I want to emulate wiser, kinder behaviors. Everyone has had better and worse days. People who made poor decisions have also made good ones. Be the person you are on the days you are happy and wise. (Even if it's a hard day and you have reasons to grieve, try to get that inner healer part to help you help heal yourself).

This is not always easy to remember, especially if you are in pain or kind of mad at your physical symptoms for making problems...I want to be smarter about how to heal myself.

No comments: