Friday, April 28, 2017

Animals are important

I did not know I would say this, but I also didn't know my physical symptoms would return so strongly.

Caring about animals and the environment is really important.

I didn't know I would feel the need to say that, but I do.

Earlier, I was like, "Oh, keyboard."

"Be amazingly nice to your body," not "Be a Nazi fly."
"Need to find better ways of being," not "breed."

In a dream, I got trapped in a car with some girls.  Those girls didn't care about what I needed. The car was going too fast and we all ended up at a house with a sick dog, where I was the only one who cared about the dog's health. Then I woke up and I was relieved it was just a dream.

I looked up pleurisy and took anti-inflammatory supplements and made teas.

In real life, there's actually been some very helpful people in certain places and in certain areas. "I was thinking about you and I thought..." and they would talk about stress-related illness and hope I was feeling better. And in real life, there's been fun, too, with certain people and in certain places.

No comments: