Friday, November 21, 2014

more quiet focus

As I looked at trees last weekend, a homeless man told me that he's a birdwatcher who thinks about geology. He said, "there's a lot to see."  After that, I was disturbed by a recurring dream of a skinny blond girl who was all tied up and oppressed. I thought about it while driving on highways.  One day before I left for work, a neighbor said that cigarette smoke crawled through a vent into her apartment. She came out to find the washing machine yanked out, and a skinny blond girl with her hair done up was sauntering down the sidewalk. A white flower from a bush across the way was snipped off and laying by the concrete step. I picked it up and put it in a little tupperware dish of water. It's been there for days. It's still happy. 

http://www.brinvy.biz/flower-wallpapers-white-water-lily-wallpaper/

No comments: