Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mm.

Someday, I'm sure, this is going to make someone laugh.
I was going through a variety of movies to add to Netflix, ones I hadn't seen and I heard were good. Or even if they weren't so good, but I wanted to see them anyway. Like "Liebstraum," for the architecture and because it was filmed where I used to live. Anyway, I read the description for a certain movie, it goes:
Victor (Victor Rasuk) is a Latino kid who fancies himself as a bit of a lothario around the ghetto. But when word gets out that he's been romancing a fat girl in the apartment upstairs, his credibility as a stud is thrown into question. To shut everyone up, he finds himself a hot new girlfriend, Judy (Judy Marte), the tough neighborhood beauty.
Okay, so WHO is the rejectable fat girl? I immediately want to know. I obviously know that the "beauty" is the one who is going to be shown everywhere. So I tried to find a picture of her. I found out the character's name is "Donna," sooo...I quickly typed "fat donna" into the image search engine, and CLICK
Yeah.
That was not the wisest decision.
And right after that...
I read about this startling new treatment for anorexia!
It just happened. It was not planned.
Go figure.

No comments: