Tuesday, October 26, 2010

E. I. D. A. D. K. A. M.

Everything I Do And Don't Know About Music. Or something like that.
Anagram time!!! First: Authencity, Politics, and Truffle Oil.
Oooh I almost wrote Trubble. Next: M.I.A.’s Agitprop Pop.
"she began to experience contractions. As the pain hit, Maya was performing with the male titans of rap (Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, T.I.) and she later told me that she thought all the free-floating testosterone caused her to go into labor." Um, yeah.
"The combination of being nearly naked, hugely pregnant, singing incendiary lyrics and having the eyes of the world upon her was too much to resist. And she was riveting, upstaging the four much more famous guys and dominating the stage." No, she didn't. At least, not through the camera lens of the person I watched it through.
Also, as I was remembering, one of the bf's (bellisimo friend's) relatives recently had to do something with K. West for work (the experience was apparently a bit obnoxious) & another relative appeared and wore some sunglasses in the M. I. B. video.
Move over, Will, may I see su prima!

No comments: