Wednesday, July 23, 2008

That other place I lived in for a little while....

If I ever go back there, I will go here to see if an old friend from school still works there (which I suspect). I have not been there since 1999. It doesn't feel like it, but this is proof. I watched a clip of Tobi Vail, after watching this chant at the end of Lounge Act. I watched Bull in Heather.
Sometimes it's weird that this is "old music" now. This is where I went salsa dancing. The last place I lived by was Freeway Park. Also I will go to Twice Sold Tails! (Tales) I want to feel a certain kind of urban environment and see mountains in the distance and walk on sidewalks so steep you could fall off of them. Preferably in the summer or maybe autumn. Also I want to go apple-picking in upstate NY in the autumn, though. Oh well. I don't live in those places at the moment! This hour's accomplishment: buy a pack of paper & replicate pages copied out of my mother's Findhorn Garden book for my friend who runs a community garden project.

No comments: