Monday, July 21, 2008

Booksbooksbooksbooksbooks....

I can't escape them! Nor can I escape dog people. I am more of a cat person. I can still like my family's dogs, though. I was even toying with the idea of becoming a dogwalker... Today I acquired more boxes of things to sort through. Chiefly, boxes of books. While listening to Nevermind in the car, I couldn't tell if carting around these old boxes was enhancing the experience of listening to the music or vice versa. It also seemed as though the youth of America were crawling suburbia like zombies from the Thriller video. Especially during Lounge Act and Something In The Way. I thought that perhaps I should switch to The Nautical Chart, which is the book that "called me" on the phone. (Very strange.) I did not locate any old Nancy Drew novels among these boxes. I did find old Herbert Rowbarge. (Which kind of cast a little spell on me.)

No comments: