I had a dream of going to an Italian restaurant on or around my birthday and that I could bring a bottle of wine I bought at a winery and I found a place and it was like oh there's no corkage fee if we go out to dinner there on this certain night and we can bring one of those bottles of wine I got in Paso Robles. So grown up! To bring your very own bottle of wine that you purchased yourself at a winery to dinner! I've never done that before! Do you think it's possible?
Well it seems practically impossible to make this happen right now because the hedge fund that runs things is better at making big layoffs happen and two women have to go out for maternity leave and one woman has to go out for an operation and it's apparently really hard to find anybody to fill their positions immediately.
Sometimes you have to improvise, because basic things just do not happen easily, and dreams do not always come true right away. Hmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment