Saturday, September 19, 2026

I don't know the remedy. It's bad.

I feel broken-hearted, as if the patriarchal culture did everything to ruin everything by getting so deeply inside of people's minds and warping them, and I'm just supposed to feel a kind of emotional collapse about it for a while because you have to hit bottom and be honest about the worst things before you can get better. And it's tied to physical suffering as well. Grief with a physical and emotional component. People who should have known better got mean and callous and superficial and materialistic to the detriment of the vast majority of humanity. I make myself crawl through the grief and the suffering. A lot of people cannot be from little small insular communities and be impervious to what's happening. A lot of people just cannot do that. I don't understand why that's so hard for some people to get. It's like they're in an arrested state of development like they're in their forties, acting like four-year-olds. So now that's grief. Starting to show up as anger accusing people of acting like four-year-olds when they're in their forties. That's anger.

No comments: