Monday, August 03, 2026

Next time I would like to take a train down the coast because that is quite beautiful.

"Pacific Surfliner Train"

https://www.amtrak.com/pacific-surfliner-train

I think it was great I was able to go to a concert this weekend and it was performed in a place that looks like a big shell next to the sea! And also, I was remembering being at a convention in San Diego nearly a decade ago. I stayed there for several nights. So as I walked across the deck between parking and The Shell, I was having some flashbacks because it actually was sort of like my home for a few days. I participated in a competition and I even won a medal, third place, that I still have somewhere. Maybe nature made arrangements to make me feel like I was well suited to attend and enjoy a show in that setting.

No comments: