I went out to the tree and I told it that maybe if it gets itself out of the yard by itself it might have a better life and be able to find other raccoons to help it. But right now it's in a yard where a cat lives and it won't be able to stay in this yard. So I told it that there were things next to the wall and a gate that's open and maybe it can get itself out of the yard. I said otherwise we might have to call a person to get it out of the yard so I was hoping maybe I could convince it to get itself out of the yard. It did seem to feel a little bit less traumatized as I was talking to it. I thought so, anyway. Also, I said I was sorry because I could tell it was traumatized.
No comments:
Post a Comment