Monday, October 07, 2024

Energy wanted us to be happy.

I was in a nice place yesterday and I wanted to enjoy a view.

I think people were avoiding a guy with a Trump shirt but I decided to not do that. 

I just say that because I saw a couple walking towards him stop and turn around.

For some reason, I said to my companion, let's go sit over there.

The guy wearing the Trump shirt was reading some stuff on his phone. Possibly history or something, but who knows. Could have been conspiracy theories. I don't know; I didn't ask.

And as it turned out, it seemed as though he was happy we sat near him!

To me, it seemed like he was just a quiet guy who had his own life to live, and on this day, he  happened to be wearing a Trump shirt.

He made a little joke about his wife abandoning him and I laughed at it.

I started walking around and taking pictures. I got my picture taken.

We had some fun just enjoying the venue. I venture to say, we looked like we were positive and fun people!

He watched us 

"He got a good picture of me," I said 

He smiled.

Energy can see us.

Energy wanted us to be happy.

Later I looked for the guy, but he left. 

Did he find his wife?

People are complex. Even people who seem to be  oversimplifying things. They can have complicated reasons for making the choices they're making.

"'I’ve dealt with anti-hillbilly bigotry all my life...'"

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2024/oct/06/barbara-kingsolver-demon-copperhead-jd-vance-holding-the-line

On the other hand, when people say they can't join the same cult, maybe you can just believe them...

"This is another reason people think you Republicans are weird..."

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFfuskQ7/

We are living in weird times!

No comments: