Friday, August 23, 2019

♡ ur agoraphobia

If I were more motivated, I would be experiencing life differently tonight!  It's not every Friday I get to enjoy the privilege of staying in and feeling lonely on purpose. This is not a joke; it's a strange pleasure. It's just enough to feel a pang but not enough to start dialoguing with yourself about mental illness and ways to preserve your sanity...phenomenal! Like quaffing a fine wine. Just the subtlest, noblest hint of angst...not too much...magnificent! MAYBE I WILL PERUSE MY IBOTTA APP FOR DEALS.

I don't need a babysitter...but I wonder if I should've bought a Cuisinart...

"You know you don't have to be lonely to be alone."

No, but isn't just a hint of loneliness interesting?

I saw a guy on the freeway yesterday who looked so put together in his sports car and personalized plate and chatting on his phone...lonely...

No comments: