Saturday, May 07, 2016

O mother of the world

Inconclusive Friday visit and tooth wasn't so bad but made an appointment to go back in a week. Today went to two parks and here were some nice experiences I was thinking about writing about but tonight the tooth thing is worse, ever since eating dinner. I've taken Aleve. It's not that it's so painful, but it feels so off. Something is wrong. I'm so tired of this. Warm salt water again. Mother of the World. Have mercy on my health situation, please. What is the positive? I have a good feeling about warm salt water. I will take Oil of Oregano, too. I will do a meditation. Love is for those of us who are tired, too. Healing. People need healing. Everyone needs healing. Better care for their bodies and spirits and everything. 
~~~~~
Okay. I am on minute two. 18 minutes to go? A desperate person swishes coconut oil in her mouth. This is fairly gross. Wow. Minute 3...Maybe I will cry. I don't understand how eating a healthy dinner can trigger this yucky feeling and really there was a nice day going on, too, with the two parks and I saw some nice things. Honestly. Honestly. Honestly. I should look up "Here Comes The Sun." There's music for my tooth and all the pain it represents. The emotional stuff too. Minute five. Here's a chipper person on ukulele singing that song. Way to go you made it to minute eight. Oh my god. Minute ten. My cheek swishing muscles are tired. This is the whimper. As opposed to the bang. I don't care what poem that's from. Minute 11. Some of this stuff is not in my mouth anymore. God created people who made paper towels for a wonderful reason. What can our mouths do. When we communicate imperfectly. A mother creates a person who grows up and gets miserable about a tooth issue and swishes oil in her mouth. Minute 14. The end is in sight. I will write about those happy things I saw today. But not right now. I have coconut oil swish in my mouth. This is fairly gross. That was mentioned. Maybe people just do this to get their mind off things. It is an experience. It might help. It probably won't make it worse. WOW HUMAN EXPERIENCE. 3 more minutes to go. Never do this without paper towels handy. Why are we on this planet. Why. To swish oil in our mouths for twenty minutes and survive that. Yes one more minute. I have to admit. The experience. Is. Something.

No comments: