Thursday, May 26, 2016

Sigh

The cat I never fed (not even once) was meowing outside again. "Is it a boy cat?" (Would not be good to let that one in, the girl that's in now hasn't been spayed yet.) "Well, it looks like a fluffy calico so it's probably a girl." "The last thing you want is a cat fight." SIGH. I wish someone else in the complex would take pity on this one. It's a pretty cat. (I had a funny thought I should tell it to use its looks to its advantage. Ha.) It looks like a combination of two cats I had before. But this other one came first and was hissing at the newcomer. Zero percent want a cat fight. Plus, there was a no pets rule when we moved in, and the only reason the cat's in now is because the landlady specifically had said she thought I should keep the cat. Other people have cats. Someone, help this cat! Or I will have to catch it and take it to a shelter, because I hate to have to ignore it. It wears on me. Maybe if it went to a shelter, someone would adopt it.

No comments: