Wednesday, April 13, 2016

weir...interesting???

...car was being goofy and it still uses oil pretty fast so I went to get an oil change and the only other person there was in workout gear like she just came from the gym...the oil change guys were extremely nice and courteous to both of us...but as I drove away, I thought that even though I got an oil change my car is doing that slow-to-go thing...and I had a dream where I got separated from it (because I put it on a ferry and a guy was trying to give me a discount and then the ferry left without the car) I just really hope it doesn't die I really hope it doesn't die I really hope it doesn't die I really... walking by the computer monitor which beckons and says open me up and look for women's health (the concept) and there was a publication again... Hmmmm....Cover Model has Hashimoto's ...  also, someone else gave this one stray cat that hangs around some kibble too so I don't have to feel guilty about that... I wonder if the other person who gives the kibble is adult or not ... and now...switch to praying for the health of the car???

http://www.simoncamilleri.com/should-we-pray-for-a-car-park/

No comments: