Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Tonight tonight

Tonight this happened:
http://www.newuniversity.org/2016/04/opinion/take-back-the-night-above-all-a-space-for-healing/ 
Tonight I bought supplies for the skittish yet also friendly cat that always hangs out on my doorstep.
Not sure where the cat is.
The children are being rambunctious.
There are neighbors blaring music.
They may have scared the cat away.
I heard some scuffling outside.
A mashed plant was on the doorstep.
Someone left their car blocking the gate...the door to the car was wide open...I had no idea who did that...but it ended up being the mom of a little girl who is usually pretty friendly to me...the mom was not especially friendly...but she did move the car...
It is absolutely the world of chaos out there right now...

No comments: