Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I have a feeling

In a past life, I really loved sports.

"In the immediate aftermath of the hearing, it was no surprise that sexual assault reporting declined dramatically at the alleged victim’s school, the University of Northern Colorado.
“How many women remember the Kobe Bryant case and don’t file a rape charge?” Shaw said."

(Gee that never even occurred to me...)

"And as a young woman in this world, I have no good explanation for how I continue to lionize a man who was accused of committing a heinous crime. (The case was eventually dropped and a civil suit settled.) It's probably something I'll be reckoning with long after Kobe's jersey hangs in the rafters at Staples Center."

http://theweek.com/articles/617767/kobe

(Well, maybe...)

"In today’s enlightened age, women think they know what kind of man they want, but in reality, most don’t."

http://thefederalist.com/2016/04/13/what-women-really-want-is-the-patriarchy/

I bet I really loved sports....

No comments: