Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Progressing beyond kefir and ricecakes.

Praise Jesus, it's possible that the money I've spent (er, charged) on supplements and expensive organic food, and the diligence with which I've been using essences, seems to be paying off. Not cheap, but perhaps still cheaper than the allopathic route.
Today on FB I saw a link to this new article.
Maybe it was partly inspired by this, written two years ago?
Sigh. I feel that the older I get the more I am saddened or (much better) amused by people who appear to think they know it all about politics. Liberal, conservative. Spread your negative analysis all over the internet. I daresay if you publish and present at a conference you will meet with great success. Rise, O rise to the top, spout of wisdom, as you travel with your gospel and toss their fears back to their faces, for they will feel reaffirmed, and in a wobbly sort of way, momentarily safe in their convictions. It will probably be enough to for them to pay to see you, for a while.

No comments: