Monday, February 08, 2010

Some people I've known

Some people I don't talk to know...(Now? Know?)
Is it okay to eat the green part of garlic?
What is aioli anyway?
Oh was that like the mayonesa they used to put on pizza.
What happened to some people.
Remember when the staff at the lodge made a good dinner and dressed up and painted their faces and ran around the diningroom half naked and beat drums and acted "native" because the boat the day before hadn't brought sufficiently scrumptious food and the tourists were complaining and they knew the show would make them happy?
What if this girl is someone I once knew, someone who slept in my bed, along with her cousin, because the family thought the reason I was sick was because I was sad her brother had to go up river and work in the lodge and they felt sorry for me because I was solita?
I brought them a book. Obrando Como Si El Dios...
Is this cat really that smiley, or photoshopped?

No comments: