Monday, October 05, 2026

The cold that's causing the suffering is a symptom of something bigger.

I wish I wasn't experiencing this level of grief and sadness, but I really am and I don't know how to cycle through it quickly. Maybe it's not supposed to be cycled through too quickly or something. It's just so sad. If I try to think about it, all I can feel like saying is grief, grief, grief, grief, grief, grief, grief, grief, grief, grief, grief, over and over again! Something has to be learned from the grief if it's sticking around like this. I don't know if I can even do very much about it right now.

Maybe pray that angelic energies that are wiser and see more and can help us more will help us as soon as possible. I don't know how I got to feeling the sick with grief. I wish it wasn't happening. I'm sure I can do something to help myself somehow.

No comments: