Tuesday, November 18, 2025

People can get more help before more big changes happen πŸͺ·.

I feel more in touch with my belief that people deserve help and deep healing, and they can get it sooner than some might think. Just waiting for external circumstances to change is not beneficial enough for all humans. They shouldn't have to be so reliant on external circumstances changing. It could take so long for all those changes to happen, and they deserve more help now. 

I just know that there are many things that can help us, and consciousness can be raised. I have had many struggles in this life and so have others. I've had that experience of feeling super alone and like nothing could help, and it's just really difficult to go through that, and I believe there's more to know out there, and also within, and I am determined to begin to believe more and more that I, too, can be among the ones who find healing and that it's not dependent on external circumstances or others changing their minds, but more on gaining knowledge and wisdom and letting go of limiting beliefs.

Sometimes, it takes time to make big changes. A human life can be very daunting and it's a courageous undertaking because sometimes the pain feels very real. Bless humans, they deserve better. They deserve more healing.

No comments: