Wednesday, November 19, 2025

Oops, can't sleep but I'd like to congratulate all of us who weren't sex trafficked on how well we're doing.

Why would you say that? I don't know. Maybe it's a trauma response. Also. Isn't it kinda sad that this actually is apparently NOT true? 

"Don't fall for rumor pro-Trump Montana town lit 'pedophile bonfire' to burn MAGA merch" | Snopes.com

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/montana-maga-bonfire/

But you know what actually is true? A bunch of brainwashed MAGA people still making excuses.

Grandmothers saying that the girls must have wanted it because he's so rich in their Facebook posts. I want to throw up. This is a sick country. This is a vile place. This is a place of moral decrepitude. It's also a place where "good" people have gotten brainwashed into worshipping sports stars who have sexually assaulted others, so I'm not surprised, in a way. The cult of celebrity is disgusting in this country.

No comments: