Tuesday, November 18, 2025

I think people need to take care of their health first and this is true.

I hope we as a society can evolve and get better at being compassionate towards a wider variety of people, because people are so different and they have different health care needs.

I understand that people can't always pay attention to all the stuff that's going on. I understand that. It seems like I have to pay attention to certain things right now, but I also have to ever to take care of my health. So then I have to take breaks. 

When my health starts acting up then I know I'm getting out of balance or too stressed out. I need to look at repairing my nervous system or balancing my hormones or a combination of a lot of things again.

I guess it seems like when you've been put in a certain position or you've suffered from particular ways in which a Patriarchal Society is is constructed, and it seems like some other people might finally be able to get justice or a platform, that can be very compelling.

~~~~~~~

Then I went online and found this:

"You need to hear what this neuropsych says..."

Parkrose Permaculture

https://youtube.com/watch?v=k3u3GMGrkkc&si=Jf6dwLjOMuczVzh6

No comments: