Friday, October 25, 2024

Gratefulness...

Yesterday, I was beyond grateful to reconnect with a healing space. There were people who really helped me there in the past, but I did not see any of them because we all went separate ways. Even if I don't talk to them anymore, I felt intense love and appreciation for that time, beyond what I expected. 

It's true that sometimes you think when you're around certain people, you'll see them for more than a season because maybe it used to be that way when people grew up in the same village, but there is also power in appreciating what was and tapping into the presence of healing and universal love again. I hope they have as much healing on their journeys as they can enjoy. 

There are no words to describe it. I have tried to describe it with words but the experience is much better. 

The second thing was, after I left that special place, I was just really happy to be alive on Earth. I was grateful that I came here to experience lots of different kinds of feelings. I really felt that even moments of conflict or unease or confusion are here to teach us more about how we can live a better life and they can help us.

I realized that part of what I like about having lived in a lot of different places is, it's so much fun to go back and visit even just your old grocery store or whatever. That's what I did and who knew it would be great and so much fun!

The last thing is, I was able to visit a friend and share my experiences and she was truly open to hearing about them. 

I told her some more details about how I had had such a good evening. I talked to her about feeling more aligned with my life's purpose again. I felt I could see a lot of the old troubles in a new light. I could feel more tapped into a joyful feeling, like what I experienced as a child, and how that is with me for a lifetime.

She said she could feel a change, too, and that being able to hear about my experiences was a good experience and bringing a healing to her as well. She also shared some similar experiences she'd had.

Bright blessings!

No comments: