Wednesday, March 23, 2022

I am getting tired and sick of this societal illness

So when I go to the podcast about healing yourself somehow the link goes to a different episode...it's all about how naturopath wants pcos women to know they can have children and how wonderful... I had to stop. That was not what I asked for while preparing my healthy meal. That is for the rich women who are good at ignoring all the immigrant labor needed for their comforts. This is a careless and psychologically damaging society. It's so wonderful they want to steal away reproductive rights from people but not give relief to single mothers or low income families, because...? This is increasingly becoming a society that treats a lot of women and children very very badly like anyone who is health challenged and not in at least a six figure household and that is a lot of people.

No comments: