Friday, April 12, 2019

There should be UBI

Today in perhaps necessary confessions when my friend and I were younger and she did one of her I think I'm gonna die young I don't wanna get old but I worry about my child a lot divulgences I honestly don't know why this happened but I was also pretty young and naive so I went don't worry people will take care of her I would take care of her just because this cloud of naivete was 100% all over me and later our mutual friend said to me you can't just say stuff like that to her she takes it really seriously and I was just like well I felt like saying it so I said it and I must have thought I would be super successful in a short amount of time and able to make $$$ but then years later when what she predicted came true I was in total shock and talking to her all the time and at some point went to a park and said no no no no, I'm not ready, I'm not equipped, I have no money, no $$$, I cannot do it auuuuuuuuuugh, why must it be like that?

And why does the universe keep sending me people from other countries - women - who insist that having a child is the most important thing, but when I say what about being an aunt or what about adoption, the women say, no we don't like that.

It's cruel. They have been trained so stringently.



T.A. ~ Suede

No comments: