Sunday, June 10, 2018

She's the boss

My body is. This I know. For my body told me so.

I woke up with a hint of pain. Just a hint. I scrambled in (slight) panic for the tea and ginger. It's not that bad, but it's enough. My body is super demanding of me when she wants to be. Oh, she says. So you think that's cute?  Imagine your body can turn into a military general at a moment's notice. This is what you get... I did eat some cake. I went swimming yesterday. Later I saw the set-up for a wedding and for part of it there was a huge cake. Very fancy. I just threw away the rest of that slice I bought at the store.

This is not fair. I feel sorry for myself when this happens. I really do. How come I have to deal with this crap? Others can be more frivolous. Why do I get the special prize of this particular type of demanding body. The body seems egotistical sometimes. Or maybe the body is a messenger. Be good. There was genocide. You will not be allowed to take this lightly.

No comments: