Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Thoughts before bed...

I want a new life. I want to be cleansed of old things. I want to be who I am originally, which is someone who is full of curiosity and is not so wounded. I want to be brave on bad days. I want to go swimming.  I want to see with wiser eyes. I want to be better at moving on but not lose possibilities for better outcomes if they exist (don't they? Ok I think they could...) I have experienced heartsickness but so have others... Sometimes messages come in unexpected ways...

(For example, I was listening to 100.3 at 10 am and they played clips from 1970...well, maybe it was of a protest or something on a college campus...I know some people died at a very young age back then. I think it put mortality in the back of my mind all day.)

But then the fun music came on...
(Lola, Mama Told Me Not To Come)

No comments: