Thursday, March 23, 2017

Maybe it's the sleep deprivation

Headache: there are some types of people that I have met in this life who have a lot of potential to be really great communicators if they would cut out some of the controlling and bullying tactics that they've discovered give them some kind of a quick-fix power rush (?) It's actually like an indicator of how sadness that is not allowed to be expressed gets turned into some kind of control /anger thing. My very least favorite thing about it is all the time I spend agonizing how I can find the way to get through to them that it is worth it to them and everyone if they could find ways to be more respectful in their manner of communicating and listening to other viewpoints. That agonizing stuff is the worst. It's like it goes around in a circle and it's terrible to get stressed out and have nothing to show for all that time.  Maybe some guy can go talk to them...or someone of any gender who doesn't have the giant headache I have now. There are many guys in this world who are great and easy to talk to and do not have that problem and I am grateful for them. I am also grateful I get to live with such a person.

No comments: