Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Mirror on the wall, which...environment...

seems LEAST BIASED OF ALL?

Because if you go into one of the more BIASED ones you might have to really change (in very specific ways.)

But are those ways actually relevant...or are they arbitrary and based on certain people's personal preferences?

"I prefer to work with x types of women. I don't come outright and say it. I just show it in my words and behavior. I do not place this same arbitrary personal preference on men."

That makes me feel sick and unhappy.

Everytime I go into one type of environment and do not feel that (Yay! It's a relief! It's like a burden has been lifted! Women in this environment don't have to make excuses for those guys' immaturity or fit into a certain mold or act in certain ways to placate these dudes'  egos) it just makes the other stuff in the other environment feel that much more apparent.

No comments: