Sunday, October 30, 2016

Some things I thought about

A piece of music was working on me and I felt sad and I have had a bit of a sore throat and I felt some things about some Patriarchal Ways in some systems...It made me think that external things like money, status, control--those things are not going to heal what needs to be healed. Why do I think some people need to change, need healing? Because they do unnecessarily harmful things. They treat people like crap when it's not necessary. It's almost like imitated abusive behavior. A woman who is "so supportive" won't fix that either, and old-fashioned ways of dealing with things are not going to fix imbalance problems. Acting out irresponsibly with people and discounting people is "shooting yourself in the foot" and being foolish in the midst of fake success. And it is sad because instead of that, they could have better success, real success.

No comments: