Tuesday, October 18, 2016

So much is...

Allowed.

Yesterday I was thinking about the idea of information coming at people in different ways...

For example, I have had stories come at me in particular ways. Not as if they are just for entertainment purposes. To me they have psychological value. But, they are not what some people look for, because they are not scientific. No ones going to write that information up in a peer reviewed journal...

Anyways, then there was the icecream incident. I almost bought some but I put it back. I got kombucha and vegetables instead. I put it back just as two guys were selecting ice cream.

They were in the checkout line behind me. "We're getting these for our girlfriends. They are both pregnant but have different tastes." Okay...

I left, got in my car, opened my kombucha, looked up...yep, they parked right next to me too. They got in their car. There they are, two nice guys, being very ordinary. How ordinary. How...whatever. Like we walk the same planet and exist in different worlds.

I went home and looked up a Merck More Than A Mother video. Oops, I think I closed it. anyways there's a woman in it which describes a miserable set of circumstances but then Merck helped her set up a business. She can be happier now.

I saw some people relaying a tale of getting kicked out of an airport lounge because of a crying baby. Exclusion hurts...everybody...(REM song) sometimes...

I read about these people and they have positive attitudes.

http://spencerandwhitneyadoption.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/infertility-announcement-6-bumpy-road.html?m=1

Someone showed me this movie poster and said "I can tell this is going to be stupid."

I told him how weird this chain of information keeps coming at me. He said "I took this picture last night to show you how she was holding her paw."

The cat has her paw next to her cheek in the picture. I said, "that's how I was born" (fist by cheek, doctor said I was stubborn.)

I went upstairs and fell asleep.
I woke up too early with facial aches.
I type stuff.
I think it's time to go back to sleep.

No comments: