Tuesday, August 11, 2015

This is just to say

This was a great day to re-watch Sideways, you slow old computer. 

http://www.popsugar.com/food/Japanese-Film-Producers-Remake-Sideways-2998602

"Pinot noir, mid-size car..."

Lol, cupcakes...

""I am one of those people who knows about the yeti and UFOs. I always tune into TV shows about that stuff because I think they're so much fun. Anyway, I did this thing called the Law of Cupcakes. I decided I would only think about cupcakes and then I wrote down the word 'cupcake'. Lo and behold, they began to appear everywhere. I got out of a cab and there was a grand opening of a cupcake place. I turned on CNN and there was a story about how cupcakes are now all the rage. I got a present from my agent when I started this film: a basket of cupcakes. And then, best of all, the first day on the set there was actually a crew guy walking round wearing a T-shirt with a cupcake on it. With a big arrow pointing to the cupcake."

No comments: