Sunday, August 02, 2015

Anydayz

Today I decided to off/on watch Derrida b/c dbf has succumbed to an Amazon Prime subscription.

Hmmm, I think, the beginning is quite boring, but Derrida is likeable.

I leave to buy snack grass at the pet store for a cat that is not mine.

I return...the cat is not very interested in my snack grass.

She bolts for her own home when the owner opens the door and calls her name...this makes me very happy...I thought about getting catnip, but I don't want to distract her from going in whenever she's called, so I'm holding off on that for now.

She has been out less lately...I asked about the fleas, was told she's allergic to conventional stuff, but they try to use an expensive organic product that "doesn't work very well."

I hope it is not my imagination that she also seems less bothered by those lately!

I go out to buy gas and explore a street I used avoid because a chiropractor I don't trust (and gave too much money to) used to be located near it...now that person has relocated...hooray!

I turn down the street and I can't believe this, but I can see a girl feeding a cat. The cat is nervously gobbling something down. The street is otherwise deserted. As I turn the car around in a parking lot, I see the girl cross the street disappear into a building. It might be an apartment building, but it might be a place for offices, too. It is so bland-looking.

I drive into the parking lot next to a small and charming shop that is closed...the miniscule sign reads "Heche de Mano"...I think I will try to go in there this week if it is open.

When I come back again, I see that the girl is standing in front of the building...there are two cats across the street...I bet they are strays...she is watching them...I am touched.''"She is a bit like me," I think.

I go to stores, and return to my house with groceries.

I shower and then settle on the couch to eat inferior cheese and artichoke spread on crackers. I drink so-so chardonnay, which is the best part of this meal. Derrida's food looks much tastier.

At 57:07, pausing to note that Derrida is attempting to articulate the concept of forgiveness in South Africa.

I have days off and I made a list so that every day of the work week I should exercise, clean, and do something that is medically necessary.

I feel like the wine and cheese is an indulgent setback.

No comments: