Friday, March 21, 2014

Have a healthy day

I think I might have caught a tiny bit of this program on the radio that other day...whatever I was listening to included a woman who was saying something about people being "apathetic" about signing up for health insurance.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Signed up in December, but apparently didn't submit enough documents. Got one notification in January. It did not say anything about needing to submit more documents. It said I didn't qualify for a certain plan because I don't make enough money and so the county will contact me about whatever else I need to do to get the state health insurance. That did not happen. I met with an enrollment counselor who reviewed my application and told me it probably hadn't been processed because they need more documents. I have uploaded more documents and the counselor with a business card also mailed in additional stuff for me (documents they don't even ask for on the website) two weeks ago. She advised patience, as there are backlogs. Still waiting.

Cover me!

No comments: