Wednesday, November 02, 2011

We're in flower

Very happy with the words typed in the title box.
Though I've yet to determine what they have to do with the thoughts that preceded typing them and so, an intentional ramble! Tried to read the old speech given to the class of '74. It was weird how I found out about this speech. It's because of a photo on my phone. The wife of my relative who graduated back then took a snapshot of two men. How well do they know each other? Eh, who knows. They look rather brotherly in the photograph. I decided to try to look up the one and somehow got to this old thread; it said two things: 1)With all the talk about war of ideas and morality, this is well put. http://gos.sbc.edu/r/rand.html Martin 2)Just a disclaimer: I don't agree with her view on selfishness and a few other things (based on the little I've read). Still think it was an okay speech. M Um, okay...am KUNG FU ZED..."They might say: 'Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.' They got it from a very little mind, Emerson." Honestly that's the most interesting it's gotten so far. Goodness though, the woman seems like she'd be fun to pelt with small hard apples.
~~~~
Off to chauffeur someone who locked himself out.

No comments: