Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's so in my head sometimes

though it's wine that induces babbling about it
Our language of love
the battle of trees
the Satie piece was in a movie
it had an artist called Swoon in it
Hmmm...so...I wonder...do I get to get tickets?
Do I? Do I? Will they come?
Ogham it says on wikipedia
Who knows
among my web searches
I listened to a cheer
strange, eh?
my father's cheer could be on the president's webpage
the ol' class of 74
inducts a classmate
I took not one single poly sci class in school
and anyways
but anyways
Our language...
CATHEDRALIZE?
that one word in a talk by un autor given at my friend's school
(she was sick, she couldn't come
i don't think she'd have dug
digs against military families)
I like that superfaraway view
um also
irene and the moonflower keeps beating me over the head with it
i found another moonflower thing
a child scribbled the word on a brochure I procured
and I didn't notice it til last night
so maybe that's Irene again
and she's all like
MOONFLOWER MOONFLOWER MOONFLOWER!
shrieking like a character from Alice
Who knows how Lewis Carroll got those characters anyways
like thieves, authors are like thieves...
I used to be so underling
right next to the government
and drunkards
and people who stole paychecks
and potential date rapists
and almost minimum wage
and aching feet
and illnesses
and and and and
is it gone forever???

No comments: