Sunday, December 20, 2009

Rather exciting

This is what was exciting to me: my sophomore year roommate, an exchange student from Japan, "friended" me and I got in touch with her freshman year roommate and mine! (3 from college, total.) Two of the girls are studying divinity! I know we all have different beliefs and takes on religion, but for some reason I think that's cool. Now I'm going to check out my freshman roommate's blog. Yay!!! (The happy sort of exciting.)
~~~~
COPS: This is not as relevant to the title of the post, but my friend wrote about the unfortunate snowball fight and you can hear her voice quite well in the clip on this page. She sounds quite reasonable compared to the guy who keeps yelling "F--- you pig." (The whole thing sounds crazy. Snowball fights are better off at parks then near busy streets with stressed out drivers.) But it was also discussed in the Post. So I guess that's that.
Also, the male-dominated jury sucks. So does the lawyer, who is someone's DAD. Alright that's enough internet for me.

No comments: