Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's the most, blizzardful time...

Staying home all day, eating my roommate's mushroom turnovers. I went to neither of my jobs. I just found out that my father, who came down to visit me and then my sister, has been on the road since 10:30 am yesterday and is finally going to stop at a hotel. My roommate called out to me and we saw a friend on TV. Still ABC since last night. Something about a snowball fight, a political protest, and a cop pulling out a gun. I think if I were stranded for hours and hours in a storm, I'd have gone to a hotel sooner. I might get a jar or cup to put in my car. For, um, emergencies. Also the kitty litter and snow shovel. I have almost exhausted my supply of tangerines, oh no! I'm going to google weather conditions on I-77 and 33.

No comments: