Wednesday, December 02, 2009

One of the interesting

blogs I've stumbled across drew me into several of it's stories today, like
Doll Calling, Be Like The Water, Toads, To S., Good Friends, Gift, The Ghost. (Wait, more on class here and here, here.)
I think when I was growing up, my environment was sometimes upper/middle to lower/middle class. I have no clue about what a "soccer mom" is, for example. A mom who has a lot of free time and doesn't have to go to work outside the home, I guess! (Although, personally, if I have kids I want them to be able to take sports, dance, art, music lessons or whatever they want to do, because we couldn't, but I also hope they learn to cook for themselves and sew, and work for money. Anyways, if I'd been playing soccer, maybe I wouldn't have done so much reading!)
Stripper 's Tarot. Another Day. Song for Vietnam Vets. Fearless.
The journey to the blog was interesting. It went: facebook, this article, googling about nature foraging and finding this herbal school, this person, and then her blogroll led me to it. And I'm feeling divinely guided because (I just realized) the column that started the search is the same as the title of a book that I slipped into the library's bookdrop today.

No comments: