Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Hoy Dia

Kind of me duele mi cabeza right now... I participated in a little dance recital for the first time since I was like, two or something. My friend called me while she was driving to say she put in a tape and heard her voice talking to me on it; she made it for me years ago because an Oprah show on past lives had come on, and then she drove by a sign for my old college. So she just had to call to tell me. Today I began reading a new book, Falconer on the Edge. A woman in my dance class who teaches English to 8th graders told me that Jean Craighead George, who wrote My Side of the Mountain (funny, I was thinking of that book lately), knew something about that topic. Thinking, thinking, thinking... Hmmm. On the other hand, perhaps it is good to indulge in other things? Oh, that word. "Indulge." Scratch that. It sounds like eating a bunch of chocolate. Right now, I'm talking about doing things to take care of oneself mentally and physically, and perhaps steering clear of too many doctors' bills in the winter. How about starting out with doing nothing but lying quietly, breathing, and maybe a simple head massage. Bye, glowing headache screen. Bye, rambling hodge podge, mish mish of words!!! Good. Night.

No comments: