Saturday, September 15, 2007

Kinds of "Fun"

So. I've been thinking about how some people like to fill their time with different types of activities. And some people are very passionate and dedicated about being successful at their specific chosen activity. I think, at certain times, it can be good for sort of, how should I say, for lack of a better understanding of expression, "gung-ho types" to consider that just because you currently have the opportunity to go skydiving and really feel like going skydiving, it doesn't mean that you have to be all like: I know that skydiving is the coolest thing ever, and you are obviously stupid for not thinking so. Now, just watch while I have the most fun skydiving that it is possible to have. And by the way, I hope it makes you feel sorry that it is something which you aren't ever going to do. Ever! to other not so skydiving-ish people. Maybe the other person is either going to be more into skydiving some other time, or is currently more into another activity. Like deep sea diving. Would it mean that you couldn't be happy for them if they go down and get to see lots of cool tropical fish? Or something.

No comments: