Thursday, February 23, 2006

O Canada (?)

So, I think that there might be a band with this name ("Canada"). But I haven't found it on the web. Last night, I was driving around, feeling a little stressed, and I turned to a local Ann Arbor, MI radio station. A bunch of guys on guitars were playing music, and it was oddly stress-relieving. "That was music from Canada" the announcer said when they were finished. But I don't know if that actually was the name of group. Maybe it was some band from Windsor or something. Its kind of a special experience when you hear music that has that effect on you.

Not that it has anything to do with Canada except for those Canadian ice skaters, but I decided that Sasha Cohen must engage in special meditation/visualization practices, and she probably has special esoteric treatments done on her spine, in order to make her so flexible. I imagined her as a kind of secretive spiritual searcher. Was she really practicing triple axels up in those Italian mountains? Sure, all her website says about her is that in her free time, she's mostly into fashion and going "shopping." Perhaps it is a cover up for her real mission...

No comments: