Saturday, August 01, 2026

When sensitive people see a lot of harm being inflicted on others, it really does affect them.

"Watch this video, then we'll talk"

Melanin of the Dawn

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTAm7TaUW/

It's a shame that so many people in an imbalanced Patriarchal Society are trained to bully others just to feel better about themselves because of the nature of our violent and unwell patriarchal society.

I have been disappointed with the way some people who used to seem better have been choosing to act, but maybe it's more useful to see it as they just simply feel the need to defend their way of life.

When you're given certain circumstances to deal with which make it clear to you that you don't fit in so well with patriarchal society, it makes it harder to feel comfortable with going along with people who do fit in better with patriarchal society. Because those things that are working for them are not working out so great for others, and it feels like not the right thing to do, to just go along with it. 

Sometimes I feel like I am lucky that I live with someone don't feel particularly motivated to perform for others.

So, it's okay that some people are not as good at pleasing crowds of people. He doesn't turn on the charm and he doesn't act super romantic, but he's an honest person and he does not have any wish to control and manipulate others and he's not a bully. Now there may be times when he's stubborn and doesn't want to hear about certain things because maybe the truth is inconvenient, but still, I think he's overall a lot more trustworthy and better than the kind of men that this aid worker is afraid of meeting, and probably with very good reason, as this flimsy and unstable Patriarchal Society collapses.

No comments: