Lit Lover

Saturday, August 01, 2026

The way a society treats the children, huh?


"I had a meltdown today..."

https://www.threads.com/@connerinarocks/post/DbchmupDjTj?xmt=AQG0ZXpjuuS5jWaUo0uPWFw3CVIf0X55nPuQM5fjLXRmqtt1BK0x24HNR256PfJauyQOBoAe&slof=1

Posted by Lit Lover at 2:19 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2026 (8767)
    • ►  October (129)
    • ►  September (901)
    • ▼  August (903)
      • This will be my next level.
      • The next best thing is...
      • I'm going to praise the universe to help me find w...
      • For plenty o' reasons...
      • Perhaps some of the patterns of punishing sensitiv...
      • White supremacy is just misery manifested in the f...
      • This mom is mad about people being fascists in the...
      • Ancient ways...
      • Outrageous!
      • Really?
      • And I got parking right in front of the proper pla...
      • People are being assholes.
      • Geez when are some people going to stop behaving l...
      • This ice cream was for all those children who have...
      • I suppose I sort of miss my little one winery Frid...
      • He was an American white guy, and he wasn't doing ...
      • You must think about this once in awhile.
      • Dolly Parton is another reminder that music is suc...
      • More than enough.
      • Feminist Man Highlight.
      • The gift of knowledge.
      • I keep thinking about the cleaning ladies wishing ...
      • Time to test some products.
      • You know who they say likes their wine!
      • Back to life, back to reality...🎶
      • Zone...
      • Sunday night beach sunset 🌅
      • I gave myself a vacation! I'm going to the beach a...
      • The mission...
      • Thinking about times I've fallen in the last few y...
      • On Earth What
      • Motel art.
      • Almost as good as a gourmet happy Mediterranean di...
      • Anyways, now I think this poem is just like the be...
      • It's a fine Sunday morning!
      • What a difference an hour or so makes.
      • Fables! Retellings vary.
      • That was the early '90s...
      • Misheard lyrics 😏
      • Not today, but in the future...
      • Recovery & Road Appreciation.
      • Saturday night was also quite special! But this is...
      • I don't know if I'll leave earlier, or if I'll han...
      • Why can't they play a song like this on the radio ...
      • I'm going to look for something like that again.
      • I also had this really excellent ice cream yesterday.
      • The body changes as it ages and everyone has diffe...
      • It's been a lot to process.
      • Why do you think people do that?
      • I think this poem is okay. Lots of people in the c...
      • I close my eyes and it feels like something wants ...
      • I think I'm starting to change in a certain way ri...
      • I think I'm getting a little bit better at followi...
      • Isn't it the truth?!
      • The house that's painted a different color now
      • Railroad tracks
      • Sometimes, life is like these two songs!
      • They have a bunch of games in front of the place too.
      • Even the bad things end up being good and fun.
      • It is SO good.
      • I hope my phone, I mean food, comes soon because I...
      • I gotta travel more often!!!
      • Oh it's not the first time I've heard this but jus...
      • 💖💖💖💖💖
      • Serenity prayer, etc. Don't support a fascist just...
      • This is shocking. People feeling so entitled to op...
      • I know what I'm going to do now.
      • I suppose that when you become a spirit, you don't...
      • Ach, zo advanced for right now. Goals though.
      • Really amazing!
      • Every morning's gotta be different.
      • Icons!
      • Looks like there might be some rain...
      • Morning Trivia!
      • Here's a little humor though; hahaha!
      • It's a Caring About Humanity & Human Health thing.
      • It is an ordeal.
      • How can this be normal?
      • Maybe I'll read this novel and then I'll watch the...
      • Maybe we should consider that a lot of young men i...
      • I threw a slobbery ball for a dog several times to...
      • Traveling can make me feel like a really different...
      • But what will the song of the night be?
      • Of course, I also had to watch this because things...
      • Can I do this more often?
      • I meant to say it feels like a cold morning, even ...
      • I really hope people could get open to the fun sid...
      • I want to think about something that's more funny ...
      • People are learning about caring all the time.
      • Some thoughts on empathy, and then hopefully, some...
      • When I feel better...
      • Maybe in the future we can have a more health-orie...
      • I would love to just let go of those expectations ...
      • Have you ever lived...
      • His most famous song. And his funeral is in the vi...
      • Oh let this pass please.
      • Time to take care of just one body right now.
      • I really hope tomorrow is better.
      • Perhaps they're just enjoying a sleepwalking exper...
      • This is just a blip in a journey and a bigger pict...
      • What do the crystals say now?
      • Think I need to lay some gemstones on me.
      • Such a joy! ❄️🐘🍚🧊
      • The opinions all went away... 🕊️😇🪽
      • Gratitude under dress.
      • Feeling excited about taking a shower.
      • Managing the crisis of living another day in a spe...
      • Time to soothe headache again.
      • I don't think that it's very actually loving to ac...
      • Creative content!
      • Progress is pleasing!
      • Happy to be making some progress!
      • Hmmm.
      • Healthy people also care about the environment.
      • Health is super important when you have a body on ...
      • Scale is not making sense over here.
      • I'm grateful my headache seems to be fading away.
      • That thought / belief is such a relief!
      • Recover a lost art maybe. The lost art of having a...
      • Survive pain, grief, aching face, body, etc.
      • I think being able to play the little string instr...
      • This is somebody who's into fashion and being arti...
      • I took magnesium. I hope I can go to sleep soon.
      • It sounds like fun!
      • Maybe we'll have rocking chairs and relaxation and...
      • The universe dares to disturb me.
      • Humanity and humane treatment is healing.
      • Human beings are sometimes mysterious.
    • ►  July (1367)
    • ►  June (1246)
    • ►  May (936)
    • ►  April (739)
    • ►  March (919)
    • ►  February (561)
    • ►  January (1066)
  • ►  2025 (5777)
    • ►  December (947)
    • ►  November (709)
    • ►  October (371)
    • ►  September (258)
    • ►  August (375)
    • ►  July (644)
    • ►  June (433)
    • ►  May (353)
    • ►  April (339)
    • ►  March (355)
    • ►  February (528)
    • ►  January (465)
  • ►  2024 (6806)
    • ►  December (455)
    • ►  November (565)
    • ►  October (647)
    • ►  September (416)
    • ►  August (281)
    • ►  July (544)
    • ►  June (542)
    • ►  May (670)
    • ►  April (681)
    • ►  March (928)
    • ►  February (633)
    • ►  January (444)
  • ►  2023 (4681)
    • ►  December (354)
    • ►  November (247)
    • ►  October (353)
    • ►  September (403)
    • ►  August (733)
    • ►  July (432)
    • ►  June (289)
    • ►  May (342)
    • ►  April (333)
    • ►  March (321)
    • ►  February (369)
    • ►  January (505)
  • ►  2022 (5307)
    • ►  December (600)
    • ►  November (610)
    • ►  October (458)
    • ►  September (389)
    • ►  August (374)
    • ►  July (263)
    • ►  June (272)
    • ►  May (479)
    • ►  April (410)
    • ►  March (527)
    • ►  February (496)
    • ►  January (429)
  • ►  2021 (5003)
    • ►  December (379)
    • ►  November (374)
    • ►  October (398)
    • ►  September (244)
    • ►  August (272)
    • ►  July (384)
    • ►  June (454)
    • ►  May (462)
    • ►  April (479)
    • ►  March (591)
    • ►  February (513)
    • ►  January (453)
  • ►  2020 (1492)
    • ►  December (237)
    • ►  November (63)
    • ►  October (35)
    • ►  September (42)
    • ►  August (81)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (89)
    • ►  May (190)
    • ►  April (97)
    • ►  March (230)
    • ►  February (237)
    • ►  January (181)
  • ►  2019 (3048)
    • ►  December (295)
    • ►  November (159)
    • ►  October (143)
    • ►  September (167)
    • ►  August (228)
    • ►  July (266)
    • ►  June (381)
    • ►  May (329)
    • ►  April (309)
    • ►  March (290)
    • ►  February (188)
    • ►  January (293)
  • ►  2018 (2946)
    • ►  December (272)
    • ►  November (309)
    • ►  October (272)
    • ►  September (348)
    • ►  August (369)
    • ►  July (394)
    • ►  June (263)
    • ►  May (208)
    • ►  April (158)
    • ►  March (68)
    • ►  February (113)
    • ►  January (172)
  • ►  2017 (1605)
    • ►  December (118)
    • ►  November (127)
    • ►  October (129)
    • ►  September (137)
    • ►  August (105)
    • ►  July (94)
    • ►  June (197)
    • ►  May (186)
    • ►  April (174)
    • ►  March (179)
    • ►  February (79)
    • ►  January (80)
  • ►  2016 (1903)
    • ►  December (139)
    • ►  November (233)
    • ►  October (130)
    • ►  September (98)
    • ►  August (132)
    • ►  July (119)
    • ►  June (107)
    • ►  May (149)
    • ►  April (208)
    • ►  March (187)
    • ►  February (228)
    • ►  January (173)
  • ►  2015 (1406)
    • ►  December (276)
    • ►  November (166)
    • ►  October (50)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (59)
    • ►  July (61)
    • ►  June (87)
    • ►  May (91)
    • ►  April (112)
    • ►  March (159)
    • ►  February (174)
    • ►  January (149)
  • ►  2014 (466)
    • ►  December (48)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (33)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (34)
    • ►  May (58)
    • ►  April (88)
    • ►  March (59)
    • ►  February (53)
    • ►  January (37)
  • ►  2013 (531)
    • ►  December (32)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (40)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (37)
    • ►  June (34)
    • ►  May (27)
    • ►  April (47)
    • ►  March (68)
    • ►  February (91)
    • ►  January (76)
  • ►  2012 (757)
    • ►  December (55)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (25)
    • ►  September (50)
    • ►  August (55)
    • ►  July (66)
    • ►  June (114)
    • ►  May (135)
    • ►  April (84)
    • ►  March (78)
    • ►  February (44)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2011 (285)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (23)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (43)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (32)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2010 (272)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (33)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (34)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ►  2009 (297)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (37)
    • ►  September (27)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (32)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (27)
    • ►  January (27)
  • ►  2008 (228)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (29)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2007 (87)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2006 (137)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (28)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2005 (74)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2004 (88)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (32)
    • ►  July (2)

About Me

Lit Lover
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.