Tuesday, March 26, 2024

A peculiar lifetime, this one.

In part, maybe I feel like the pandemic ruined any chance of me becoming a last minute biological mother. I didn't want to try to have kids during the pandemic at all. I had zero interest in that. Now I am a person with a very messed up menstrual cycle, and not rich enough to have kids anyway, and certainly not well off enough to adopt. Then the universe sent along some hyper rich people who could do that, and I am constantly grossed out by their shallow values and immaturity.

I think feminist rich men would be nicer to women and to out of wedlock children.

Seriously, they are so delusional. I wish I could send them to live in a community with people who have values that are the opposite of the colonizers.

Huuuuuh....

So many people made their strange appearances in the past...just to be a learning experience.

No comments: