Saturday, March 30, 2024

I had such a🎂n💖i🎶c🌹e☺️ time with a friend yesterday!

But (Help!) of course I can't talk about it yet because I woke up early with the kind of body in a Patriarchal society (Help!)  that is putting me through a sad  experience that makes me wonder why why people are trained to be so awful (Help!) to certain kinds of women & girls!!!

I am just sad I have bled too much (Why?)  and gotten too little feedback in exchange for big medical bills (Why?) because our only option is the employer provided insurance that makes everything come out of the deductible (Why?)

Help! Help! Help!

Why? Why? Why? 

VERY sad about my personal health crisis, and if I just own these emotions, I can get back to all those very interesting and nice happy feelings I was having just a few short hours ago!!!!!

Why does the Patriarchal Culture want to destroy people!?

No comments: